WATER ACTIVITIES :
- Sailing, catamaran, windsurfing at the sailing club of Cléder.
- Kite surfing, yachting, kayaking at the Sliding center of Santec.
– Surfing or paddling in Moguériec.
- Diving, seabed are beautiful, clear water: clubs in Goulven, Roscoff, Carantec ...
- Sea Fishing in Roscoff, angling. For fishing on foot, we have the necessary material. Have a look at the tide schedule!
OTHER SPORTS :
- Hiking: You can follow the GR34 track or stroll along the many trails along the Breton coast, which is especially beautiful, very authentic. Wild landscapes will make you forget the daily worries.
- Cycling: you will find different bikes of all sizes to cycle along the campaign Leonarda and for the more experienced, the greenway No. 7 will take you from Roscoff to Concarneau.
- the golf of Carantec at the seaside, beautiful especially in the morning.
- The tennis court in Cléder, Plouescat or Saint Pol de Léon.
– Ping-pong table available for rental.
- The Aero Club of Morlaix to fly over the region.
- Horse riding along the coast and the beaches in Cléder.
DISCOVERY OF THE ISLANDS & LIGHT HOUSES :
- The island of Batz, Ouessant, Molène, Sein, Bréhat and many others ... During the summer, a shuttle links Moguériec to the island of Batz. Guy Creach, leading the boat Adhara, surely knows how to tell vivid stories about the Leornadian coast. If you do not like boats, wait for the tide to go out and you will be able to walk to the islands of Sieck or Callot. Check the tide times !
– Discover a dozen light houses of Brittany, from Brest to the island of Batz: The Virgin Island Lighthouse is the tallest in Europe at 83 meters…
THE SEA WORLD :
- The Algae Discovery Centre Roscoff welcomes you throughout the year, every day, for events, conferences, workshops, marine biology meetings, microscopy on the big screen ... an exciting and often free programme for the whole family.
- A second company, Algo Plus, welcomes you, beginning in April to introduce you to the craft algae cutter. You can buy their products throughout the year online or in the shops.
- The Ecomuseum Plouguerneau.
– Océanopolis, a large park to discover the ocean.
- Visit the auctions in Roscoff and in Guilvinec ...