WELCOME TO "SIECK"
A very cosy atmosphere where you feel good as soon you enter, Magnificent view over the sea.110 sq m DUPLEX - sleeps 7
An L- shaped living are
-TV/ home cinema / satellit / DVD player / stereo.
- Phone with wifi or wired. Internet wifi
Fully equipped kitchen
- Quality crokery and glassware, self-cleaning oven, hobs, microwave, firdge/freezer, toaster, table top stone grill, mixer, coffee maker, table and kitchen linen.
- Fully equipped kitchen: quality dishes and glassware / pyrolysis oven / 4 lights / microwave / fridge / dishwasher / toaster / barbecues / mixer / robot / coffee maker & Nespresso coffee maker (with forty capsules, you can buy some from me) / kettle / griddle / vacuum / complete table and bed linen set.
3 bedrooms :
Upstairs : Double, twin bedroom and a triple with double bed and single above.
All bed linen included and changed weekly.
- Bedroom 1: 1 bed 1.60 m.
- Bedroom 2: 2 beds 0.90 m.
- Bedroom 3: 1 bed 1.40 m.
A bathroom :
- With bath and shower screen, hair dryer, towels, bathrobes and bath towels.
- Separate toilet.
A large Wood terrace Sheltered by wooden screens with garden furniture and sun loungers
THE SWIMMING POOL
- The pool is secured with lock.
- Located on the ground floor, it is air-conditioned, glazed and very bright.
- The pool is 10m x 5m and heated to about 30 ° C (more or less at your convenience).
- 3000 m² sand garden / swing / slide / swing / table tennis / bikes for adults and children.
- 1200 m² landscaped garden.
- Facing the pool you will find a wooden terrace with a barbecue made of stone, garden furniture for 7 people, sun-umbrella, sun-loungers. Table tennis, swing with slide, adult bikes, children.
AT YOUR DISPOSAL
- Devices for crepes, fondue and fish.
- Quilts and blankets.
- Bed linen washed and ironed by laundry services, (beds are made on arrival).
- Cleaning is done once a week for longer stays, with linen change.
- 2 hairdryers.
– Complete set of table linen & towels (1 bath towel & 1 bathrobe per person).
- Washer / dryer / iron and ironing board.
- 2 Guy Cotten jackets / boots.
- Boots, jackets, rakes & nets.
- Cot, high chairs, safety gate and necessary for bathing young children.
AND FOR YOUR COMFORT ... MY DEARS
I offer the first breakfast with fresh bread & croissants. Bakery service every morning on site.
+ I provide the staples: salt, pepper, mustard, spices, oil, vinegar, sugar, coffee, tea, herbal tea, chocolate ...
+ If you wish, I can also take care of the evening meal on your arrival (at your own expense), or I can reserve a table (for this let me know at the beginning of the week).
+ Possibility to have seafood delivered upon phone call (tray or very fresh fish directly from the fisherman), baby sitting / cleaning hours.
+ I leave many guides about the region at your disposal, as well as novels, books, magazines, games, a recommendation booklet with good places of the region, some DVDs and CDs, quality binoculars.
+ Cleaning is done once a week for longer stays, with linen change.
The garden of more than 3000 m² is enclosed by dune plants and trellises, a ping pong table, a swing, a slide, a swing, a mountain of sand ... for the enjoyment of young and old!
Agrandir le plan